June 24, 2013






It's Monday, the most dreadful day of the week, so I decided to add a splash of color. I just picked this blouse up yesterday at Ann Taylor Loft and I absolutely love it! It's super breezy but still has that feminine flare. Also, to add even more pink, I threw on my favorite Kate Spade Tock bow flats and J Crew earrings. As y'all have seen, my staple bag is the Michael Kors Hamilton. (I call it my "Mary Poppins" handbag because I can fit anything and everything in there!) My everyday stack is a Michael Kors two-tone watch and David Yurman two-tone & pearl cable bracelet. My rings are a David Yurman morganite Petite Albion (on the left hand) and a Pandora Sincerity ring (on the right hand). Let's hope this week goes by quickly!! Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kelsey,
    I love love love following you on Instagram. I'm Chrissy, the author of Prayers & Pearls (prayersandpearls.blogspot.com) and would love for you to do a guest post if you're interested! email me at prayersandpearls@gmail.com if you are! Good luck blogging, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete