December 17, 2013


     Mad for Plaid





The weather was a tad warmer today, so of course I was happy to be able to wear my favorite J Crew cable knit three-quarter sleeve sweater again. Unfortunately, I absolutely love cold weather, so this mid-60’s weather is driving me insane. All I want to do is wear big coats and gloves as the snow falls down. Oh well, I guess that’s what I get for living in the South! I only dream of spending a Christmas in NYC…(sigh)…My day’s activities included unsuccessful Christmas shopping. My mother and I spent the whole day out shopping but wound up only making purchases for ourselves! (Whoops!) I will be doing a short Holiday gift guide soon..Xoxo
Top: J Crew {similar here} | Skirt: J Crew | Scarf: Target {similar here} | Boots: Vince Camuto {similar here} Tights: Target | Handbag: Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment