December 20, 2013


Equestrian Style






Happy happy Friday!! Another week has come and gone, which means another day closer to Christmas!! Spent yet another day shopping…I was having a bad hair day, so I decided to switch up the style and try a side-braid. After doing so, I knew I had to take advantage of it and go for an equestrian-meets-chic look. All I need is some khaki “riding” pants and voila! I also like to call this style “equestrian on a budget” because my whole outfit (other than the boots) is from Target and Forever 21. Yay! Who doesn’t like a cute look for less?! I have always loved blazers, and Forever 21 constantly has adorable ones in stock, and for $20-$40! The one I am wearing has a velvet touch, which makes the outfit more elegant than casual. Oh, and I’m finally done Christmas shopping!! What a relief…now time for the weekend! Have a safe Friday night xoxo

| Blazer: Forever 21 {similar here} | Blouse: Forever 21 {similar here} | Pants: Target | Boots: Vince Camuto {similar here} | Handbag: Michael Kors |

No comments:

Post a Comment