February 27, 2014

black & white
with pattern all over

Hello, Thursday! What a week it’s been! Thank goodness it’s almost the weekend. I feel like my days keep getting longer and longer= but maybe I’m just crazy. (Yeah, that’s probably it.)


I have been really into mixing patterns lately (duh) and just can’t seem to stop. Problem? I think not. Just as long as I do it appropriately, of course. P.S.- you’ll probably never see me mix polka dots & floral. Yikes.


I fell in love with this dress the moment I laid eyes on it. Trips to Forever 21 may be hectic and un-wanted, but they’re worth it in the long run! The chambray shirt is from there too..I guess I shop there too much. #addict?


I think it’s time for a haircut, btw…


I absolutely adore this J Crew necklace. Perfect shade, amazing design...what more could you ask for? Well..maybe for it to not violently (not exaggerating  pull your hair out. OUCH. Like I've always said though, beauty is pain. 



I couldn’t help but notice the people walking by as this picture was being taken. I swear they look at me like I’m green and speak another language. But I guess that’s what you get when you live/attend college in the middle of Alabama. These people don’t really understand the whole “blogging” concept, I guess. Wonder why I am such a city girl?? (Hint: fashionable people and photographers everywhere. Plus, amazing shopping, of course.)


Probably too much black and white in this picture…Who am I kidding? It’s amazing. Whenever I wear all black and white, I just picture myself holding a glass (or two) of champagne, and flirting it up with the gay employee at Prada. He’s adorable and loves to talk fashion. (Just like me.)

XOXO

dress : forever 21 {similar} // blouse : forever 21 // sam & libby // handbag : kate spade {similar} // necklace : j crew {used}


No comments:

Post a Comment