December 10, 2014

Plaid, Pearls and Duck Boots 
(oh my!)





With Christmas right around the corner, I have been doing non-stop shopping for family and friends, and it's definitely a lot easier being comfortable rather than dressed to the nines. I love throwing on this Tommy Hilfiger blackwatch plaid shirt with skirts, jeans, sweaters and virtually any accessory. It's casual enough to wear relaxed but can still be dressed up. And in honor of the famous L.L. Bean duck boot literally being sold out everywhere, I had to wear mine to feel extra happy to have them haha. I cannot believe the waitlist is over 100k people! Totally worth the wait for those of you who want them!! A late Christmas present is always exciting too ;)

shirt: Tommy Hilfiger {similar} | vest: Forever 21 {similar} | jeans: H&M | boots: L.L. Bean {similar} | necklace: J Crew {Factory version}

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment