September 20, 2013

What’s In My Bag?


Happy Friday!! Many of y'all have asked for me to do a "What's In My Bag" post- so here it is! These are my staple items that I keep with me, and every now and then I'll toss in a bottle of Diet Coke (my lifeline) or an extra pair of shoes (to avoid those nasty blisters). I'll give you some deets on each item from left to right: my Bible is a necessity to have- whether I am feeling down and need to be uplifted, or just dying to read the word of God. (And of course I have my name engraved on the cover, only because they couldn't monogram it.) Gotta have lipstick too (in more than one shade, of course). If I am feeling girly I'll swipe on pink, and if I'm feeling bold, I'll throw on coral. Gum = my addiction. You will rarely find me not chewing on some. Ray Ban aviators always come in handy. I love that they go with pretty much any outfit! It is very, VERY hard for me to find a good pair of sunglasses because, due to my eyelashes being so long, they always hit the lens. I also love to smell good, so I am constantly adding another spritz of my favorite perfume, Burberry Brit. I love it because it isn't to warm to wear in the summer, but it isn't too light to wear in the fall. I also have a slight addiction to mascara. My all time favorite is Christian Dior: Diorshow, but being that I go through tubes fairly often and it is $32 per tube, I went on a hunt to find the next best thing. And I did! Loreal's Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara. They are seriously almost identical, for a fraction of the cost. And last but not least, I always carry around my trusty Maybooks Calorie Tracker. Surprised it's navy, pink, and monogrammed? Me neither. 
I hope y'all have a great rest of your Friday and thank you for stopping by! 
 What's in YOUR bag??

1 comment:

  1. Is your bible the ESV or NIV ? and is this your bible ? because i love your bible.http://www.celebrateyourfaith.com/NIV-Thinline-Bible-Italian-Duo-P13296C2307.cfm

    ReplyDelete