December 24, 2013


‘Twas the outfit before Christmas…



Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!! Wow, I cannot believe Christmas is almost here..it feels like just yesterday we were celebrating New Years! I couldn’t be more excited for Santa to come tonight! I hope he brings y’all everything you wanted ;) 
Now, onto todays outfit. It was about 40 degrees outside, so I really don’t understand why I dressed in clothes like this! Oh well, I always think fashion is worth the pain (or shivering) as long as it looks good! Am I right?? I think most of you ladies would agree. I was so excited to finally wear my Kate Spade polka dot tights. I purchased them the last time I was at their store in Atlanta, but of course had to wait until the right occasion to wear them. And once again, I found another way to mix patterns with my J Crew herringbone vest. (Hooray!!) 
Now, time to get in pajamas and wrap up presents in order for them to be unwrapped tomorrow morning!! I hope everyone has such a blessed and fun Christmas Eve, whether you are with your family, alone, or with a furry friend. Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day to celebrate Christ. 
P.S.- make sure you remember to set out milk & cookies, along with carrots for the reindeer! They must get tired of lugging around all of those preppy presents for us ;) Xoxo


Blouse: Boutique {similar here} | Vest: J Crew {similar here} | Skirt: J Crew {similar here} | Tights: Kate Spade | Flats: J Crew {similar here & here} | Handbag: Phillip Lim {similar here} Jewelry: Michael Kors, J Crew, David Yurman

No comments:

Post a Comment