March 1, 2014


pink & glitter..
what more could a girl ask for?


The combination of pink and gold is DEFINITELY in right now. And why not throw in some glitter while we’re at it?? Pink is obviously my favorite color, and I love to accent it with gold (hint: see my blog?).

This lipstick always comes in handy when I need a pop of hot pink. It lasts for a while, and doesn’t break the bank. Perfect, right? And let me tell you about my blouse. OMG I am obsessed with it. I bought it at Forever 21 (surprise, surprise) for NYE. Success. I love the muted sweetheart-neckline, and the fact that it is also a peplum makes it all the more better. Downside though, it is very (emphasis on the cvery) scratchy. I would also recommend wearing your hair up (unlike my doing, here) because it tugs on your hair like a new born baby would. Ouch. But other than that, it’s pretty much perfection. Ballin’ stylin’ on a budget!


XOXO
blouse : forever 21 & {similar} // lipstick : loreal &  {similar}


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your look! Have you found a lip liner that goes well with the lip color you are always wearing? I want to try it, but I know I need to use lip liner because of the way that my lips are shaped.

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete