November 21, 2014


What to Wear: Turkey Day



Eeeek can anyone else not believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner?! I sure can't. I am so so so excited to be going home and spending it with family (and having some real homemade food!) I've been planning my Thanksgiving outfit for a few months, and since I still haven't got a clue on what I am going to wear, I decided to throw together one of my outfit options!! As it's gotten colder in NYC, I have been bundled up in turtlenecks lately, and when I was in Brooks Brothers the other day, I FELL IN LOVE with this cable knit one! Although it has a fairly high price tag, it's definitely one to get for this winter. And of course I paired it with this skirt, also from BB, because I just think they look darling together. These Tory Burch boots have been so popular this season, and guess what, they're on sale!! Personally, I love shopping a whole lot more when I can save a little bit of money ;) If you're anything like me, you carry A LOT of stuff in your bag (most unnecessary, whoops). These Barrington bags have been on my eye for a while, and I just adore this herringbone one. Plus, you can add a monogram! Hello, perfection in a handbag. And as you can probably see, I am obsessed with neutral and dark hues right now! What are y'all planning on wearing? 




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment