October 31, 2014

It's FriYAY!

Displaying photo 1.JPG

Displaying photo 2.JPG

Good heavens it's getting so chilly soooo quickly in NYC. Thank goodness my office keeps it super warm because, if you know me in person, you know that I am ALWAYS cold. That's not a joke. I wear sweaters inside during the summer. Blah. So lately, to stay cozy, I have been pairing a light sweater (most likely from H&M because they have like a million, and they're super reasonable) with cigarette pants and little flats/loafers, and then throwing on a jacket. I love the simple look of all of this, and it's easy to do on a budget. This whole outfit probably costs $75-100. (I got the trench last year from H&M for $5!!!) Yay for chic and cheap! I am getting ready to spend the weekend shopping and need some more cute sweaters and flats...any opinions?? Trying to stay warm and ALL of my sweaters are still in Alabama! (Hi Mom!) I hope y'all have a fabulous Friday xx

Oh, P.S.- Happy Halloween! (I actually hate Halloween so I will be gladly cuddled up on the couch with a good book and coffee. Wicked Friday, huh?! 

***

sweater | pants | trench: h&m {similar} | loafers: h&m {similar} | handbag: phillip lim for target {similar}

No comments:

Post a Comment