March 12, 2015


Classic and Simple




There's nothing I love more than a timeless white button up. I've gone through my share of searching for the perfect one, and while in NYC, I found it! Brooks Brother makes the best-fitting and longest-wearing button up, called the Non-Iron Dress Shirt. They come in many different colors and styles, whether you'd like it fitted, petite, classic or ruffled. AND they're below $100! (I may or may not be ordering more of them right now...) I love to pair it with a pencil skirt and heels, but for running errands, I chose to throw on some jeans and Tory Burch pumps. Who say's you have to dress down just to run to Target? ;)

What items do you consider to be timeless?



Shirt | Jeans | Shoes: Similar | Handbag | Watch | Bracelet | Bracelet | Sunnies 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Exclusiveinn is an online pakistani boutique,that is located in karachi,Pakistan.Our boutique has been providing the best online pakistani dresses,Indian dresses, chiffon dresses at an affordable and reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete