August 5, 2015

{ LIFE LATELY }

{ Italian fashion exhibit @ the Frist Center in Nashville. Yes, I cried seeing pieces of Audrey's and Jackie's closets. }
{ reading the fashion bible, aka CR Fashion Book }
{ wednesday addams after a day @ Barney's... }
{ shoe heaven @ Saks in Nashville }
 { I'm coming back as Carrie Bradshaw in my next life }
{ feminine muse. painting by yours truly. }
{ all I need is my Yankees hat and Babe Walker. Okay, and maybe a tan. @ Perdido Key Beach }
{ I'm cheating on summer tanks with winter coats, shhh... }
{ thank you, Audrey Hepburn, for the black monochromatic inspo }

...........................................................................................................


{ follow along on my instagram @kelseylaynetucker for daily posts }

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment