March 14, 2014

Fabulous Friday Finds
{springing into spring}


Spring is in the air, which means color, color, and more color! Here are a few of my top picks…

Surprisingly, I do not own a hot pink dress. You’d think I would have had one in my closet since I was a baby, but I just haven’t found one worth purchasing (until now!) This dress is the perfect shade of pink and a great price! The only thing bad about it is that it is located in the UK, but that’s definitely not stopping me. Ordered, and on it's way! 

Neon nails are definitely hot right now (granted my nails are currently black). This Essie shade, The More the Merrier, is a pop of bright color without being too out-there. I mean, I don’t think there’s ever such thing as “too neon”, but some people are more subtle and like do steer away from the boldness. NOT. ME.

Nothing beats a hot pair of Valentino shoes, so of course I chose this beautiful blue color of their Ballerina flats. Personally, I don’t own any Valentino flats (sigh), but I think these would be a necessity for spring and summer!

“April showers bring May flowers”…blah, blah, blah. I know it’s only the second week of March but why not get ahead of the game? Many of you have seen my pink Hunters, but I have seen many of y’alls red Hunters, and that’s definitely tempting me to purchase a pair…

I don’t know if green is in season right now, but if it’s not, I’m working on making it! You can never go wrong with Kendra Scott, especially the classic Danielle earrings. So why not start there??

If you haven’t fallen in love with GiGi New York yet, then you’re about to. These clutches are absolute perfection, along with all of their new adorable spring colors! They’re bright and fun, and the snake-embossed leather ties it all together. They’re basically a must-have for all bloggers and travelers. And if you’re not into clutches, Emily Ann Gemma of The Sweetest Thing Blog shows off her Hayden Satchel in Sky Blue (which is also a great pastel for spring!) And if you’re pink-obsessed like I am, you’ll for sure DIE after seeing the Pink Peonies Hayden Satchel. (I know I did!)

Tory Burch somehow always keeps brights in season all year round (I’m not complaining) and this wrap-bracelet proves just that. It’s the perfect orange, but still subtle enough if you want to keep a more simple look. I’m regretting big-time not purchasing the hot pink one, so if any of y’all want to sell me yours, I will GLADLY take it off your hands.) But this orange one will have to do! (Again- not complaining.)

I hope everyone has a fabulous day! I would love to see what’s on your spring wishlist!

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. What do you use to make your cool collages of things?
    I love when it rains so I can wear my rain boots!

    ReplyDelete